Allstar TEN K1 Racing Kayak
*PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO PLACE ORDER*
The Allstar TEN K1 draws on the same great performance characteristics and smooth lines as the Allstar SIX, but with even greater stability, allowing for confident and consistent paddling, making every single stroke count.
The TEN is absolutely perfect for entry paddlers, as well as being more than durable enough to take the knocks encountered through regular club use.
Paddling the Allstar TEN exceeds expectations in terms of speed and manoeuvrability; even experienced paddlers can benefit from using it for paddle stroke and/or resistance training.
Available in Carbon/Kevlar as well as in a Standard Glass construction, the Allstar TEN can be custom designed from personalised artwork, with the option to upgrade the footrest.
ICON recommended for:
• Flat water marathon kayak competition and training
• Flat water performance paddling on inland rivers and lakes
• Choice of construction: Carbon/Kevlar or Standard Glass
• Fibreglass moulded seat
• Lawler footplate and rudder system*
• Racing number plate holder
• Custom design produced from personalised artwork
• Option of Lawler 'Easy-Adjust' footrest system (+ £50.00)
• Stability level 10
• Min weight of paddler 65kg
• Boat length 5.2m
|Standard Glass + Standard footrest||£950.00|
|Standard Glass + 'Easy-Adjust' footrest||£1,000.00|
|Carbon/Kevlar + Standard footrest||£1,275.00|
|Carbon/Kevlar + 'Easy-Adjust' footrest||£1,325.00|
Up to 2 colours
|Cost per extra colour||£45.00|
See other examples of artwork on Instagram and Facebook pages.
Want something faster?
Consider the Allstar SIX – Click here