Allstar SIX K1 Racing Kayak
*PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO PLACE ORDER*
The Allstar SIX is an excellent K1 for intermediate paddlers looking for fast progression through the divisions, but also for experienced, skilful paddlers looking for a more stable boat which doesn't compromise on speed.
Its superb construction and sleek design gives the Allstar SIX the finish one would expect from a top-end K1 in another class.
Available in Carbon/Kevlar as well as in a Standard Glass Construction, the Allstar SIX can be custom designed from personalised artwork, with the option to upgrade footrest.
ICON recommended for:
• Flat water marathon kayak competition and training
• Flat water performance paddling on inland rivers and lakes
• Choice of construction: Carbon/Kevlar or Standard Glass
• Fibreglass moulded seat
• Lawler footplate and rudder system
• Racing number plate holder
• Custom design produced from personalised artwork
• Option of Lawler 'Easy-Adjust' footrest system (+ £50.00)
• Stability level 6
• Min weight of paddler 65kg
• Boat length 5.2m
Standard Glass + Standard footrest
Standard Glass + 'Easy-Adjust' footrest
Carbon/Kevlar + Standard footrest
Carbon/Kevlar + 'Easy-Adjust' footrest
Up to 2 Colours
|Cost per extra colour||£45.00|
See other examples of artwork on Gallery, Instagram and Facebook Pages.
Need more stability?