Last updated: 08 Dec 2020
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital ICON eGift Cards.
2. These terms apply to pounds sterling eGift Cards purchased online through the ICON Sports website at https://iconsports.eu
3. ICON Sports reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our ICON eGift Card at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your ICON eGift Card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. ICON eGift Cards remain the property of ICON Sports who maintain the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your ICON eGift Card can be redeemed online at https://iconsports.eu provided the ICON eGift Card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the ICON eGift Card was originally purchased. By way of example, an ICON eGift Card purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period of 12 months from the date of issue.
5. The ICON eGift Card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. The maximum amount that an individual ICON eGift Card can hold is £200.00. Choices with specific denominations are made available via the website.
7. You can perform balance enquiries via our website by logging into your account.
8. Your ICON eGift Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, following which it will expire automatically. An ICON eGift Card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of an ICON eGift Card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. An ICON eGift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
10. An ICON eGift Card may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
11. Only one ICON eGift Card may be used per online order.
12. You are solely responsible for the safekeeping and security of your ICON eGift Card following delivery. All ICON eGift Cards have a unique code which is required for online purchases. ICON Sports cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the code has become known to another party.
13. Please retain an expired ICON eGift Card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using an ICON eGift Card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original ICON eGift Card. For returns where part payment was taken from an ICON eGift Card, the refund will be credited to your ICON eGift Card in the first instance.
14. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using an ICON eGift Card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the ICON eGift Card in the first instance.
15. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by an ICON eGift Card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or other online payment methods).
17. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
ICON Sports, Unit 4, Buzzard Court, Mullacott Cross Ind Estate, Ilfracombe EX34 8PX (UK)