Introducing the amazing new XO-Flex Speedskin paddling jacket – only from Icon.
Designed specifically for kayak racing disciplines – a lightweight, close-fitting, super-stretchy, wind and waterproof* outer layer, combined with the superior comfort and insulation of an inner base layer. Thin, yet strong – the exterior (‘XO’) repels the elements but is also highly flexible (‘Flex’), combining to provide maximum range of movement for ultimate performance paddling. Can be worn directly against the skin, or in addition to a separate base layer for extra warmth.
The new XO-Flex is a breakthrough in performance paddling wear – ‘wearing really is believing’…!
• Polyester lined, 1mm PUL waterproof fabric
• Teflon-coated, breathable under-arm panels
• YKK 30cm front zip ventilation
• Anti slip silicon bead rear waist band
*Seams not waterproof
Photo: Team GB paddler, Jonathan Boyton in the new XO-Flex. Photo credit: Bea Clark
XO-Flex Sizing Chart (cm)
Size Guidance for close, but not skin tight fit:
- Mens Med Icon Microsence Baselayer = Med XO-Flex®
- Ladies Med Icon Microsense Baselayer = Small XO-Flex®